Join together with 1.5 billion people to chant Love, Peace and Harmony by 2020.
When many people join hearts and souls together to chant and meditate, this automatically creates a powerful field. We become what we chant, so as we chant to create world love, peace and harmony, each of us is transforming the message we carry within.
Love, Peace and Harmony, a song received by Dr. and Master Sha from the Divine, carries the high frequency and vibration of divine love, forgiveness, compassion and light. Your body naturally resonates with this elevated frequency, and responds by activating love, peace and harmony throughout your being.
By 2020, we hope to inspire 1.5 billion people to sing Love, Peace and Harmony for 15 minutes every day. Your participation is essential to create a world of love, peace and harmony. Together, we’ll celebrate the power of the human spirit and its ability to transcend, transform, and triumph to create miracles. Imagine a world where everyone holds the message of love, peace and harmony!
Love, Peace and Harmony in Thailand
The Divine Meeting of Two Masters: Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha & Ven. Mae Chee Sansanee Sthirasuta
What can you do to bring love, peace and harmony to the world today?
- Sing or chant for 15 minutes every day.
- Join a chanting group in your area, and invite friends and loved ones to spread the positive energy.
- Through a local Love Peace Harmony group, participate in community humanitarian activities, including bringing Love, Peace and Harmony to meditation centers, schools, retirement communities, assisted living facilities and other groups in need.
- Take part in events to raise funds to support worthy organizations in your community.
- Make a difference in your community by distributing free Love, Peace and Harmony CDs and the downloadable song.
- Donate today to the Love Peace Harmony Foundation and support humanitarian efforts to create happier and healthier families in communities worldwide.
- Join together with 1.5 billion people to chant Love, Peace and Harmony by 2020.
- Participate as a volunteer in the Love Peace Harmony World Family to provide service and healing to communities worldwide.