Spread the message of Love Peace Harmony in the world
What can you do to bring love, peace and harmony to the world today?
- Sing or chant for 15 minutes every day.
- Invite friends and loved ones to sing or chant, and spread the positive energy.
- Join a Love Peace Harmony group in your area to sing with others for world peace.
- Through a local Love Peace Harmony group, participate in community humanitarian activities, including bringing Love, Peace and Harmony to meditation centers, schools, retirement communities, assisted living facilities and other groups in need.
- Take part in events to raise funds to support worthy organizations in your community.
- Make a difference in your community by distributing free Love, Peace and Harmony CDs and the downloadable song.
- Donate today to the Love Peace Harmony Foundation and support humanitarian efforts to create happier and healthier families in communities worldwide.
- Join together with 1.5 billion people to sing Love, Peace and Harmony by 2030.
- Participate as a volunteer in the Love Peace Harmony World Family to provide service and healing to communities worldwide.
Join a Love Peace Harmony group
One of the first steps to transforming the world is joining together with others to sing Love, Peace and Harmony.
When we align our voices, souls, hearts, minds and bodies with the high frequencies of love, peace and harmony, we create powerful healing in our personal lives and in the greater world.
Sign up for a group today in your local area. Groups at Master Sha Tao Centers, Tao Healing Groups and Soul Healing Groups meet weekly to sing Love, Peace and Harmony. Or join us online at the Chanting Channel to sing Love, Peace and Harmony every Saturday at 2-2:30 pm (Eastern Time).
Donate to the Love Peace Harmony Foundation
Love Peace Harmony Foundation reaches out to communities worldwide by offering free weekly singing and mediation classes. Volunteers distribute free Love, Peace and Harmony CDs to individuals around the world, including families impacted by poverty and violence. If you would like to share Love, Peace and Harmony with your community, please explore these resources.
The Love Peace Harmony Foundation also supports other nonprofit humanitarian organizations who are working to make a difference in the lives of people worldwide. Learn more about upcoming, past and future fundraising efforts with other organizations.
Apply to become a Love Peace Harmony World Family volunteer
On March 26, 2013, the Love Peace Harmony World Family volunteer group was launched by Master Sha in San Francisco to gather people worldwide into strong and enduring family-like communities where everyone feels welcomed, loved and supported.
The purpose of the groups is to help everyone on Mother Earth live healthier and happier lives by creating love, peace and harmony inside each person and outside in the world.
The groups provide education and volunteer opportunities to help others in the community. Participants learn meditation, affirmations, visualization and movement practices designed to help release pain and energy that may be blocking your experience of inner peace. As you change your inner soul, heart, mind and body, you then radiate love, peace and harmony into the world. You become a volunteer for peace through universal service to others.
Group sessions often include potlucks or snacks, and opportunities to get to know each another. Meetings may occasionally be held in nature with family members and children joining in for joyful gatherings filled with special activities and the experience of love, peace and harmony in everyday life.